Best Trade Finance Provider 2020
Société Générale Cameroun appointed Best Corporate Bank in International Trade by Global Finance.
Global Transaction Banking's activities recognized by Global Finance magazine as :
- Best Trade Finance Bank in Emerging Markets ;
- Best Trade Finance Bank in Africa.
In addition to these two awards, Société Générale was also named Best Global Trade Finance Corporate Bank by Global Finance in the following countries:
- Algeria (Société Générale Algérie) ;
- Cameroon (Société Générale Cameroun) ;
- Côte d’Ivoire (Société Générale de Banques in Côte d'Ivoire) ;
- France (Société Générale) ;
- Morocco (Société Générale Maroc) ;
- Romania (BRD) ;
- Tunisia (UIB).
Global Finance magazine awarded these prizes in its 20th edition to the best Trade Finance banks of the year in 97 countries and 8 regions of the United States, with Société Générale being this year's most titled bank.
The subsidiaries in Algeria, Cameroon, Morocco, Romania and Tunisia were awarded these prizes for the third consecutive year.
Congratulations to the teams on their work and commitment, which enabled the Group to win such awards, and thanks to our customers for their trust.