Back to school loan
Let's start on a sound note
WHAT IS A SCHOOL FEES LOAN?
The School Fees Loan is a short-term consumer loan for financing studies (school fees, school needs, etc.) The amount is capped at CFAF 10 000 000 for a maximum period of 11 months.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE ?
The School fee Loan is intended for any Société Générale Cameroun private customer, who is holder of a current account, aged between 21 and 68 years with a minimum salary of CFAF 60 000 and whose income is domiciled in this account and who meets the conditions for obtaining a loan.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SCHOOL FEES LOAN ?
- A minimum amount of CFAF 200 000 ;
- A maximum amount of CFAF 10 000 000 ;
- A repayment period of 11 months maximum ;
- An interest rate of 10% (except upon negotiation of more favorable preferential conditions under a protocol *).
For the constitution of your application file, you will need the following documents?
- Photocopy of a valid national identity card ;
- Last pay slip ;
- UIN (to be retrieved from the tax website) ;
- Certificate of Irrevocable Salary Transfer for private sector employees with no outstanding loans in our books ;
- Certificate of Effective Presence for civil servants with no outstanding loans in our books.
For any further information, meet your branch customer advisor from Monday to Friday, from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm as well as on Saturday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Or contact us at 233 50 18 18 (Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
NB : NOTICES and Certificates of Effective Presence will not be required for private and public sector employees with any outstanding loan.
* In case of a protocol, the applicable rate shall be that agreed upon under the protocol between Société Générale Cameroun and the company.
Attractive rate ;
Fast-track cash availability time: 48hrs.