Back to school loan
Let's start on a sound note
WHAT IS A SCHOOL FEES LOAN?
The School Fees Loan is a short-term consumer loan for financing studies (school fees, school needs, etc.) The amount is capped at CFAF 10 000 000 for a maximum period of 11 months.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE ?
The School Fees Loan is intended for any individual customer of Société Générale Cameroun, with a current account, whose income is domiciled in this account and who meets the required conditions for loans.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SCHOOL FEES LOAN ?
- A minimum amount of CFAF 200 000 ;
- A maximum amount of CFAF 10 000 000 ;
- A repayment period of 11 months maximum ;
- An interest rate of 10% (except upon negotiation of more favorable preferential conditions under a protocol *).
For the constitution of your application file, you will need the following documents?
- 3 last payslips ;
- Certificate of irrevocable transfer of less than 3 months ;
- Photocopy of your valid National ID card ;
- Employment or service certificate ;
- Certificate of indebtedness if guaranteed by your employer (private sector) ;
- Certificate of effective presence for civil servants ;
- Copy of receipt on the national censors of civil servants ;
- Single Identifier Number (to be retrieved from the taxation website).
For any further information, meet your branch customer advisor from Monday to Friday, from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm as well as on Saturday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Or contact us at 233 50 18 18 (Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
* In case of a protocol, the applicable rate shall be that agreed upon under the protocol between Société Générale Cameroun and the company.
Attractive rate ;
Fast-track cash availability time: 48hrs.