Back to school loan
A HELPING HAND FOR A BRILLIANT BACK TO SCHOOL
WHAT IS A SCHOOL FEES LOAN?
The School Fees Loan is a short-term consumer loan for financing studies (school fees, school needs, etc.) The amount is capped at CFAF 10 000 000 for a maximum period of 11 months.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE ?
The School fee Loan is intended for any Société Générale Cameroun private customer, who is holder of a current account, aged between 21 and 68 years with a minimum salary of CFAF 60 000 and whose income is domiciled in this account and who meets the conditions for obtaining a loan.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SCHOOL FEES LOAN ?
- A minimum amount of CFAF 200 000 ;
- A maximum amount of CFAF 10 000 000 ;
- A repayment period of 11 months maximum ;
- An interest rate of 10% (except upon negotiation of more favorable preferential conditions under a protocol *).
For the constitution of your application file, you will need the following documents?
- Photocopy of a valid National Identity Card or National Identity Card receipt (*) ;
- Last pay slip ;
- NIU (*) (Single Identification Number available on www.impots.cm) ;
- Location map + certificate of residence (*) ;
- Certificate of Irrevocable Salary Transfer for private sector employees with no outstanding loans in our books ;
- Certificate of Effective Presence for civil servants with no outstanding loans in our books.
(*) Documents not required if loan in progress.
Possibility of obtaining a school loan from CFAF 60 000 of salary ;
Attractive rate ;
Simplified documentation for customers with outstanding loans in our books.