SERENITY Life Insurance
Protect your relatives in case of death
You are willing to pass on a capital to your relatives in case of accidental death or complete and permanent disability? How do you ensure your relatives have some financial means in case you disappear accidentally? Account Serenity is the solution we offer!
Account Serenity is an insurance product which helps to protect financially the beneficiaries of the subscriber through the payment of a capital linked to the account balance, in case of accidental death or complete and permanent disability caused accidentally.
- Useful: if your account balance is negative, the indemnity will be paid directly to the bank to clean your account and your relatives will not have to pay this debt;
- Economic: Ensures protection at minimum cost;
- Flexible The policyholder can change its contract components anytime;
- Smooth: open to all, whatever your professional status. With 3000 F CFA, you can subscribe to the Account Serenity Insurance. The subscription is debited annually at the contract’s anniversary date.
Additional Capital for your relatives:
Account Tranquillity guarantees the payment to your relatives of a capital, which is a complement to the saving built on your account at the accidental death’s date (interests included).
No medical check at subscription or during the contract. The annual subscription does not depend on your age or your health status. It remains unchanged all through the contract duration/period.
Customize your protection just as you wish:
- You determine the shares number;
- You change the contract when you wish;
- You choose freely the beneficiaries of the capital in case of death.
- Accidental Death: the guarantee is valid whatever the accident and wherever it happens;
- Accidental Disability: a capital is paid to you in case of total loss of autonomy consecutive to an accident.
The capital is paid based on the type of account and the number of shares. The insurer guarantees in case of accidental death or permanent and complete disability caused by an accident, the payment of a defined capital based on two options in function of the account on which the stands the guarantee after subscription.
- Option 1 : Current Account basic guarantee for 1 SHARE subscribed:
The guaranteed capital equals to the account’s balance on the day when the event (accident) responsible for the death or disability, occurs, multiplied by 4 with a minimum of 250 000 Fcfa and a maximum of 5 000 000 Fcfa (increased to 10 000 000 when the shares assured are above 4).
- Option 2 : Saving account, basic guarantee for 1 SHARE subscribed:
The guaranteed capital equals the account’s balance on the day when the event (accident) responsible of the death or invalidity occurred with a minimum of 250 000 Fcfa and a maximum of 5 000 000 Fcfa. For one share, the account’s balance is multiplied by 2, with a minimum of 250 000 Fcfa and a maximum of 5 000 000 Fcfa.