Protect yourself before travelling!
No one expects any unforeseen events to happen during a trip abroad, or to obliged to cancel a trip because of an emergency. These events can happen, create great stress and result into high expenses. We propose you a travel insurance, which will guarantee you a pleasant trip whatever the country you are going to for all stays of no more than 12 months.
- Covering of medical and hospitalization expenses
- Covering of emergency dental care
- Search and rescue expenses and the early return assistance
- Repatriation, in case of death and legal assistance
Repatriation Assistance :
If your health condition suggests a repatriation, the insurance supports the beneficiary in the following way
- Organization and handling of your return or your transport to a hospital;
- Handling of the additional transport expenses for your family members who are insured or another insured person who is accompanying you as far as the initial transport means can no more be used, consequently to the repatriation.
Covering of medical and hospitalization expenses in the country of stay:
In the limits of the amounts guaranteed by the franchises, the insurer takes charge after medical prescription in the country of stay:
- In urgency cases linked to an unexpected illness, the medical and hospitalization expenses remaining at your charge after the intervention of a health care, insurance or provisions organism, within the limit of 30 000 euros (that is 19 678 710 Fcfa), along with an excess of 30 euros (19 769 Fcfa) and 50 euros (32 798 Fcfa) to be paid by the beneficiary respectively in case of medical and hospitalization expenses.
- In emergency cases linked to an accident, the medical expenses for a maximum of 30, 000 euros (19 678 710 Fcfa) without excess
- In case of dental care emergency expenses, the insurer takes in charge the dental fees remaining yours after the intervention of a health care, insurance or security provisions organism, within the limit of 150 Euros (98 394 Fcfa) with an absolute franchise of 30 Euros (19 679 Fcfa) per claim to be paid by the Beneficiary.
Search and rescue expenses:
The insurer will reimburse the research fees in sea, in the hills, or the rescue fees engaged in the limit of 750 euros (491 968 Fcfa) per person and per period of assistance for each of the guarantees.
Assistance in case of death of the insured person:
In case of death of an insured person, the insurer organises and takes in charge:
- Transfer of the deceased from the location of placing in the coffin to his burial location in his home country;
- Funeral expenses in the limit of 1 500 euros (983 936 Fcfa) per person insured.
- The additional charges for transport of the deceased’s family members or any other person accompanying him, if the initial means planned for the return in their country cannot be used anymore because of this death.
Early Return Assistance:
The insurer organises and takes in charge, if the means initially planned for the return in your home country cannot be used for the return trip to your home.
You can have access to this offer only to attend the funerals, following the death of your spouse by right or de facto of one your direct ascendants or descendants, not part of the trip and living in your home country and aged less than 70 years old.
Legal assistance in the country of stay:
When a legal action is engaged against you, the insurer reimburses on presentation of receipts of lawyers’ fees in the limit of 750 euros (491 968 Fcfa) per person insured and per insurance period if the claim is not linked to your professional activity or to the use or custody of a motorized land vehicle or a penal offence per the legislation of the country of stay.