CLOSING OF THE SERVICE YUP CAMEROUN
Société Générale Cameroun has decided to discontinue its mobile money issuer service, which YUP Cameroun is the distributor. As a YUP customer, we would like to express our sincere thanks for your adhesion to this service and the trust you have shown us over the years.
All the measures have been taken to support you during these next 3 months, in order to allow you to recover and/or use your available
assets on your YUP wallet in the best conditions.
There are several options available to you to dispose of your assets. You can :
- Make a payment at a Yup partner merchant or pay your bills and/or buy airtime via your app or at one of the YUP partner agents ;
- Go to one of the Yup partner agents to make a cash withdrawal ;
- Go to a Société Générale branch to make a cash withdrawal ;
- Use a Société Générale ATM if you have the Yup app ;
- Transfer your yup emoney to other wallets.
We invite you to visit www.yup.africa to find further information about YUP service closure process as well as the list of Société Générale branches where you can withdraw your money. You can also contact the YUP Call Center at 233 50 18 18.
All Société Générale teams remain mobilized over the long term to support you in your projects by offering innovative solutions adapted to your needs.