More than a wallet, a lifestyle through my mobile
YUP is an electronic wallet that is 100% simple, secure and available regardless of the type of telephone or mobile telephone operator.
It is a varied offer tailored to the needs of Cameroonians from the age of 18 or minors with parental consent. Whether you are a customer of the bank or not, YUP is for everyone, even without an income. YUP is available in more than 5 000 points of sale across Cameroon and on the 150 Automatic Teller Machines of Société Générale Cameroun.
- Do you have your YUP e-wallet already? Open one in just a few clicks here with an ID document * and a telephone number;
- Download your YUP app here and do your transactions 24/7;
- Transfer money free from your cheque account to your YUP e-wallet using your CONNECT app;
- Pay your ENEO, Canal +, CHANAS and other bills;
- Discover the list of our merchants and organized networks of partner agents;
- Buy telephone airtime from all operators;
- Send and receive money free from YUP to YUP;
- Find all news about YUP Cameroon from dedicated pages: Facebook, Instagram...
*Identity card or valid receipt or passport for non-residents.
YUP Cameroon offers 3 types of services :
- Transactional services.
through its services, YUP will support you in each of your daily transactions and financial needs with the best of security and charges. By a click on our mobile application or a visit to one of our agents. The following services can be obtained :
- Money deposit;
- Local money transfers;
- Money withdrawal;
- Bills payment;
- Commercial payment;
- Airtime top up.
- Services to companies / Business Services.
Through this offer, companies can simplify their financial flows in a convenient manner. YUP Business is offered in 3 forms :
- Mass payment which includes salary payments, premiums, advance payment and various charges that a company usually pays via cash or cheque;
- Cash flows;
- The YUP Invoice.
- Loans & Savings : This offer is enriched with services like :
- Interest-earning savings;
- Salary Advance.
Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or customer service (237) 233 50 18 18.