Enjoy customized services
You are an employee or have a regular income domiciled at Société Générale Cameroon’s and wish to take advantage of a multi-services banking solution? You are in need for practical, efficient offers, well designed from a pricing perspective? Discover our Select Pack:
- Practical: Manage your cash without any stress and stay connected to your accounts wherever you are;
- Complete: Take advantage of a multi-services offer and a modern management of your banking assets;
- Efficient: Enjoy some advantages while controlling your expenses.
- Once per year, stop a cheque without fees
- Once per year, a certified banker’s cheque offered
- Once per year, stop your credit card in case of loss or theft without any fees
- A 50% Rebate on the price of the spouse’s credit card
- Your credit card renewed for free once per year, in case of a faulty card
7.811 FCFA TTC per month
The Select Pack is a multi-services offer designed just for you!
- A current banking account to manage safely all your banking operations (salaries, receipt of travel expenses, bank transfers, etc.)
- The Visa Classic Card for all your withdrawals and payments 24h/24 and 7d/7 in Cameroon and abroad
- Choose your distant banking service: Messalia to receive through SMS directly on your phone, your account information or Soge@cm to remain connected to your accounts online.
- Messalia, to receive through SMS directly on your phone, information Linked to your account (balance, alert for salary bank transfer or any other credited amount or availability in your branch of your cheque book or your credit card)
- The Tranquillity Life Insurance to cover your overdraft in case of death of any cause;
- The Hibiscus Insurance which covers you from the fraudulent use of your payment means (cheque book and credit card) in case of loss or theft and covers the renewal cost of your official documents in case they are lost or stolen;
- A permanent overdraft (1) up to 100% of your salary, to manage cash-flow issues in case of any unforeseen event
(1) Offer subject to conditions, after review of your file by the bank. A loan is a personal engagement and must be reimbursed. Check your reimbursement abilities before jumping in.